Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Race photos - Crandon Runs Friday Photo #35

A round up of Crandon Runs in one weekly photo


This week triathlon training continued with lots of swimming and a bit of cycling, but has mostly been consumed with a hilly half marathon. After a 6 mile run last night I learned that my legs still hate me and feel heavy and lead-like after their efforts on Sunday at the Buxton Half marathon. The weather also sucks today so in a bid to cheer us all up here is a photo of me running up one of those many hills. I look like I've puked in my mouth. I haven't, but I felt like it at times.

Holding it in...

Do any good race photos exist? I hope not - I enjoy the hilarity of bad running pics. The others from this race look like my face is melting off.

Are you training for anything? How is it going? Sharing is caring - leave me a comment and get the chat started.

Happy Friday folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment